The Best Conditions of Maintenance and Storage of Raman Food
Generally, food used for the farming trout in the pool, usually is a kind of dry food (concentrate), it is necessary for preserving the food quality and preventing it from corruption, observing the following recommendations:
- Consider the label shows type of food, production date, food ingredients, maintenance conditions in storeroom, permissible period of consuming and date of expiry.
- Torn bags must be used as soon as possible and avoid using the food pouring out of the bags.
- The food storeroom must be cold, desirable temperature is 2 to 3 centigrade, as temperature goes up the quality decreases.
- Food bags must be placed over the pallet, 8 to 10 bags are piled on top of each other. bags over the Pallet must be placed in two rows, with minimum distance at 1m., their distance from the wall must be 40 to 50 cm.
- The required food must be prepared monthly and avoid keeping food in the storeroom, more than 3 to 4 months.
- Other notices in preserving food and storage including:
Protecting the food from direct sunlight, ventilation of the storeroom, maintaining food under good conditions without humidity and insidious creatures.